Vivotek, Taiwan's biggest manufacturer by revenue, did not have a booth at Taiwan's Secutech 2019 (which we are covering). However, marketing/communications execs Shengfu Cheng and Bridgette Pan did an interview on-site with IPVM (which has been condensed & edited).
- Why they did not attend Taiwan's largest trade show?
- What their reaction was to IPVM's latest favorability results?
- How they view integrators concerns about being dated or poor marketing?
- What they are doing about facial recognition and AI?
- What impact do they see from the expected Taiwan Hikua ban?
- What impact has US NDAA Ban had for them?
- How they are handling the potential for a Huawei Hisilicon ban?