Vivotek has historically sold license plate capture cameras but not LPR. Now, they have released their own cameras with embedded LPR. How do they perform in real-world scenes?
We bought and tested the IB9387-LPR 5MP V Series bullet to find out, testing recognition performance. Inside, we look at:
- How accurate was capturing moving vehicles?
- Did the camera miss license plates?
- Did the camera recognize other objects as license plates?
- What caused misreads?
- How did the camera integrate to VMSes?
- How did day and night H.265/H.264 bandwidth compare?
- How did it compare to Hikvision's LPR camera?