Vivotek's NDAA-compliant C Series competes against Dahua and Hikvision but which is better?
To find out, we bought and tested the Vivotek 1080p IT9360-H (fixed lens, 30m IR spec) and Vivotek 5MP IT9388-HT (vari-focal lens, 30m IR spec), and tested them against Hikvision Performance Series and Axis' M3065-V, examining:
- How does image quality compare in full light (~200 lux), color low light (~1 lux), dark (~0.01lux) with IR on and WDR scenes?
- Are noise and/or blur issues in low light scenes?
- How does pricing compare to other low-cost models?
- How well does the camera integrate with VMSes?
- Does the web UI have any usability issues??