2014 Video Surveillance GuideBy: John Honovich, Published on Dec 09, 2013
The 270 page, 2014 Video Surveillance Industry Guide, covering the key events and the future of the video surveillance market, is now available.
3 Biggest Trends Going Into 2014
The report covers the market in depth, with especial attention on 4 big trends that shaped 2013:
- Asian manufacturers rising - With Western innovation low, Asian manufacturers improving and cost pressures significant, the balance of power is shifting but is there a comeback in store for 2014?
- Avigilon rising - Not only did they grow, they accelerated it. Can they continue that in 2014 or is their key executive's recent resignation a sign that good times are coming to an end?
Access control incursions - with overall video advances weak, more manufacturers turned to access with Axis releasing IP door hardware, Milestone adding access control management and Avigilon acquiring an access control developer. However, none of it is 'real' just yet. Will 2014 be the year when these developments come to fruition or failure?
Those are just a few of the topics covered in the 50+ chapters inside the Guide. See the full Table of Contents.
Other Reader Favorites
Also, inside are a number of reader favorites, including:
- ASIS Show Best and Worst
- This Company is "Going to Change the Video Suveillance Industry Forever"
- Beware Wireless Surveillance Spray Paint
- How a Samsung Salesguy Tests Cameras
- Saddest Case Study Ever
For more, see the full Table of Contents.
How To Get It
There are 3 ways to get the 2013 Mid Year Guide:
- Non Members: Become a Group PRO Member for $749 USD and get the 2014 Video Surveillance Guide plus 1 year membership.
- Personal PRO Members: Login and upgrade your membership level to Group to get the Guide.
- Group PRO Members: Login and click the 'request to send' link to get a personalized copy emailed to you.
All content in the guide was taken from existing reports or updates already available to all members. The PDF guide provides a convenient way to read them in an organized fashion or print them for off-line review.
Click on the link below to request a PDF copy or upgrade to a Group plan so you can get a copy of the Guide.