Verkada raised $80 million earlier in 2020, expanding from video into access control. They are fast-growing in video but how will they do in access?
We bought and tested Verkada's cloud-based access platform to see how it stacks up against competitors in the security space.
In this report, we cover these findings and more:
- 6 key strengths and 6 key weaknesses
- 10 images and 4 videos showing physical build details of the controller, installation of wired devices, overview of the app, and management interface.
- Test details of remote access control via Verkada's Pass App
- Multiple sections and images explaining how the cloud management portal works
- Price and features versus other cloud-based access systems
Inside, we detail our findings on how well the system operates, where it is weak, and how it compares to other cloud offerings.