Turing has introduced LPR and vehicle make, color, and body type analytics to its Turing Vision VSaaS only a few weeks after our original test.
We tested vehicle metadata and license plate recognition examining:
- Issues with missed LPR reads and missing metadata
- Alerts on parked vehicles and the usability issues they cause
- LPR accuracy on standard and specialty plates and stacked characters day and night
- Vehicle make, body style, and color analytic accuracy
- LPR and analytic configuration and search
Readers should also see our tests of Turing's VSaaS and their Smart Series NVR and cameras, used in this test.