When Turing Video started a few years ago, it was a niche robot provider, now it has radically expanded in both size and offerings, with fever tablets, VSaaS, AI, and general IP cameras coming soon.
Inside this note, based on speaking with Turing Video's management, we examine:
- Who the company and management are
- What their China funding and operations are
- How many fever tablets they sold and how well they claim they work
- What its new product positioning
- Where its aggressive expansion is going
- Various false marketing claims including HIPAA and ONVIF
As a companion to this report, see how Turing Video has hired ~20 Hikvision USA employees recently.