Surveillance Operational Handbook 2012By: John Honovich, Published on Nov 11, 2012
We are excited to release our Surveillance Operational Handbook, a 50 page guide featuring 40+ charts/tables capturing what is being sold, used and deployed in the real world.
This guide will help you understand the actions of your peers or customers so you can make better decisions.
The key topics included are:
- Lifespan of Surveillance Systems Average
- Camera Markup Averages
- VMS Annual Support / License Fee Preferences
- Maintenance Purchasing Preferences
- Leasing Surveillance Preferences
- Warranty Term Averages
- Subcontractor Usage Averages
- RFP Quality Satisfaction Rates
- Storage Duration Averages
- Storage Type Preferences (DAS vs SAN vs NAS)
- Frame Rate Recording Averages
- Recording Mode (Motion vs Continuous) Usage
- Motion Detection: Camera vs Server Side Preferences
- Camera Model Averages Per Project
- Hard Drive Failure Rates
- IP Camera Installation Tool Preferences
- IP Video Network Deployment Preferences
- IP and MP Camera Adoption Rates
- Video Analytic Usage Rates
- Surveillance Monitor Preferences
- PoE: Switch vs Midspan Preferences
- Mobile Application Usage Averages
- Wireless Surveillance Usage Rates
- UPS Deployment Statistics
- PTZ Usage Statistics
- Video / Access Control Integration Rates
- Varifocal vs Fixed Lens Preferences
- IR Illuminator Usage Rates
- Encoder Usage Rates
- Hardware Usage Preferences
- PSIM Deployment Rates
The total handbook is 50 pages and contains 40 charts/tables. While typical statistical reports cost thousands, this report is free for all IPVM members.
The report is available for immediate download below:
Remember: This report is for IPVM PRO Members only. Thank you.
Related Reports on Guide
Most Recent Industry Reports
The world's leading video surveillance information source, IPVM provides the best reporting, testing and training for 10,000+ members globally. Dedicated to independent and objective information, we uniquely refuse any and all advertisements, sponsorship and consulting from manufacturers.