As an American it is a very simple answer...
1. Putin and Jinping are dictators who oppress millions of people.
2. The citizens (you) of these countries must rise up and stop this oppression for future generations.
3. We love the people of these countries and don't believe they want to live under the thumb of these dictators.
and ADD that ..
1. Putin controls over 148 million, Jinping over 1.4 Billion people.
2. Of those almost 2 Billion people, less than 7% actually have any say or vote about what is being done. Those who attempt to speak out are met with violence, prison, or death.
3. Many citizens of these countries have family and friends living throughout the free world, and they wish them peace and safety.
4. No Nation is perfect. Although there are different systems and ways to accomplish it, free nations provide the means to choose, support, or change their leaders through their individual vote. Although a sometimes slow process, open discussion and debate of issues allow leaders to earn votes by gaining support for their ideas and solutions. It works pretty well, and allows leaders to be held accountable for their mistakes, and acknowledged for their successes.
5. In the entire world, less than 10 leaders are responsible for 99% of all aggression, suppression, and military expansion. Their desire to maintain control, power, and wealth is their priority. They threaten the rest of the world with violence and war whenever their greed, annexation and expansion plans are not permitted to continue.
6. The world has watched and witnessed the tyrannical rulers of those countries repeatedly choose aggression, force, and fear to maintain their control. Those who have experienced, lived with, and understand freedom, await the day when the citizens and soldiers of those countries will simply refuse to be used as instruments of aggression. A day on which they take control of their own destiny, and instead choose to live in a world in which peace, safety, and security for all families and their children becomes the priority. A day that the world watches, encourages, supports, and applauds as the people embrace their new freedom, as each individual participates in the choosing and placements of its leaders.
7. It will be the same country, and same people, but with new leadership representing will of its’ peoples to live cooperatively, peacefully, and as friends with the rest of the world.
When the those few who would rule by fear find themselves standing alone, they will no longer have power over the many.