This 13-page guide explains the key uses, design factors, and players in the small-medium business surveillance market.
A global group of 90 integrators responded, each offering insights in selling, implementing, and maintaining video surveillance systems in one of the most common, yet diverse market segments.
Note: this report is a companion to our Favorite SMB Video Surveillance Manufacturers report that details which camera types and recorders are commonly proposed to these customers. For more survey results, see our School Video Surveillance Guide, Hospital Video Surveillance Guide, and City Video Surveillance Guides for similar vertical reports.
We share these core insights on SMB surveillance systems:
(1) What Is The Typical Customer Profile?
(2) What Percentage of All Projects are SMB?
(3) Who are Your Primary Competitors?
(4) What types of Niche Security Technologies are popular with SMB customers?
(5) How Crucial is Remote Viewing?
(6) How Often are Sales Closed on the Quotes You Give?
(7) How big is the Internet Price-Checking Threat?
Inside we examine each question in depth and provide the key findings their answers revealed about how the SMB market buys and operates video.