Biometrics are growing in popularity for access control as a replacement for cards but one developer Sentry Enterprises has embedded biometrics inside its card.
How does that compare to the more conventional route of biometric readers?
Inside this note, based on speaking with the company's President, we examine:
- Adding Fingerprint Sensors Into Access Badges
- Where User Fingerprint Data Is Stored
- SentryCard Pricing
- Details of Embedded Microprocessor and Fingerprint Sensor
- Additional, but Unlinked UHF Credential
- SentryCard Benefits and Disadvantages
- Sentry Outlook