Hikvision Fever Cameras Endanger Public In São Paulo, Brazil Malls
7 Hikvision fever cameras, without black bodies or climate control, were found by IPVM in malls in São Paulo, Brazil's largest city. They are endangering the public and promoting a false sense of safety.
This is the sixth in a series of posts about faulty fever camera deployments in Latin America. For previous coverage, please see:
- 🇲🇽 Faulty Hikvision Fever Cam Setup at Mexico City Basilica and Cathedral
- 🇨🇱 Dangerous Hikvision Fever Camera Showcased by Chilean City
- 🇨🇴 Faulty Hikvision Cali Colombia Fever Camera Implementation
- 🇦🇷 Dahua Buenos Aires Bus Screening Violates IEC Standards and Dahua's Own Instructions
- 🇨🇴 Colombia's President Promotes Bad Hikvision Fever Camera Setup
Inside this note, we share our field reports from visiting 10 malls in São Paulo.