One of the biggest names of a previous era has come out of retirement to join one of the most ambitious companies in video surveillance.
Just a month after Turing Video raided Hikvision USA, hiring 30+ of their employees, Turing Video has hired Ron Rothman who was President of ADI/Honeywell Security until 2015.
Inside this note, we examine:
- Rothman's background and executive feedback on his strengths and weaknesses
- Feedback from Turing to IPVM on the move
- The company's atypical PR firm and approach
- ADI expansion for Turing Video
- What problems Turing Video faces
- What opportunities it has now