Provision-ISR bills itself as an Israeli alternative and positions its new 'case designs' as a differentiating feature. But how good is it and is it really their own? Our test results show it is not.
IPVM bought and tested two Provision-ISR IP cameras, the DI-340IPS-28 and DI-340IPE-28 to see how they perform. Inside, we examine:
- What China company is supplying these cameras and how does Provision-ISR differ?
- How does image quality compare in full light (~300 lux), low light (~2 lux)?
- How do cameras perform in the dark with IR on?
- How does it perform in WDR scenes?
- How do they compare to Hikvision's low cost Value Series models?
- How well does it integrate to common third-party VMSes?
- How does bandwidth compare in day and night scenes?