Mounting cameras outdoors can be challenging, requiring understanding different types of equipment and methods. In this guide, we teach this in-depth.
The report includes 5 video screencast demonstrations and 8 images helping you to learn the:
- Different types of anchors, screws, and mounting methods for brick, concrete block, metal siding, and more
- Demo videos installing multiple fastener types
- When to use each anchor type
- Alternate installation methods
- Price Differences Between Types
This is the companion post to the Indoor Camera Mounting Hardware Guide and part of our ongoing series included in our first Video Surveillance Installation course starting next month, in March.