Access show panelists say that while BLE is the most common method of mobile access, NFC is a better-performing option.
Inside this report, we share:
- Multiple panelist comments calling NFC better
- The general problem with BLE's Range
- Where BLE is potentially not secure compared to NFC
- Sporadic BLE connection problems
- Why Apple opening Wallet is a big thing for NFC
- The technology that is coming next, UWB
This report is part of IPVM's Mobile Access coverage, including Mobile Access Control Guide, Mobile Access Control Shootout, and Ultra-Wideband (UWB) And The Future of Mobile Electronic Access Control.