Revenue for China's long-time largest VMS provider NetPosa plunged 90% in the latest quarter, adding to the firm's serious financial troubles.
In this note, we examine the news and what it could mean for the company, including:
- Revenue Nosedives
- Official Explanation: "External Environment" and "Market Competition"
- NetPosa Already in Crisis
- Immediate Impact Unclear
- Stock Price Decline and Market Valuation
- Contrast to other PRC Manufacturers Include Dahua and Hikvision
- Contrast to Western Manufacturers