Monitoreal claims to allow users to "see the things you want (people, vehicles, animals) and ignore the things you don’t”, using AI to distinguish people, vehicles, animals and more from shadows, trees, and inanimate objects. But how well do these claims work in real world scenes?
IPVM tested Monitoreal, examining the following questions:
- How accurately does Monitoreal's AI classify objects?
- Are people seen as animals or vice versa?
- How does it handle common false alarm sources?
- Does it suffer from any missed detections?
- What cameras is it compatible with?
- How user friendly is the hub's UI?