Meraki has released their MV2 Indoor Flex wireless camera, with an atypical form factor more like a Nest Cam than typical commercial cameras.
To see how it really works, we bought and tested the MV2 (wireless, 1080p, 8m/~26' IR), examining:
- How does image quality compare in full light and dark scenes?
- How does it compare to competitive models from Axis, Ubiquiti, and Verkada?
- Are false alerts triggered by common sources like shadows, lights, or small animals?
- Are people detected running, crawling, or obstructed by other objects?
- Does the camera include onboard storage?
- What licenses are required for analytics or cloud storage?