Many spend thousands on advanced access systems but regularly neglect one of the least expensive, yet most important aspects of all: Key Control.
Keeping track of keys, who carries them, and which doors they open is vital for security.
In this note, we examine the problem and give recommendations on how to optimize keying systems to guarantee buildings stay secure:
- Loose Key Control Major Access Problem
- Electronic Access Not A Cure
- Bad Control Is Management Issue
- Three Critical Elements of Key Control
- How To Implement A Key Control System