ISS offers animal detection in addition to the more commonplace person and vehicle detection in their SecurOS Tracking Kit analytics. But how well does it work in real-world scenes?
We tested the ISS person, vehicle, and animal detection examining:
- Does ISS accurately detect people, vehicles, and animals in indoor and outdoor scenes?
- Are all of these objects accurately classified?
- Are people detected running, crawling, obstructed?
- Does it ignore common outdoor false alarm sources such as foliage, shadows, lights, and rain?
- Does it ignore common indoor false alarms sources such as lights and shadows?
- Are crowds, loitering, line crossing, and direction accurately detected?
- How well does forensic search (color, size, object type) work and what limitations does it have?
- What PPF is required for accurate person detection?