ISS' SecurOS Auto LPR includes vehicle make and model detection, a rare feature in competitive analytics, but how accurate is it in real world scenes?
We tested ISS SecurOS Auto examining:
- How accurate are license plate reads overall?
- How well does it handle stacked letter or specialty plates?
- Does it detect any other text on the vehicle?
- Can it detect both front and back plates?
- Is vehicle make/model detection accurate?
- Can plates and make/model be identified in heavy rain?
- Are colors accurately detected?
- How SecurOS Auto compares to Genetec, Axis, and Flock Safety