The IPVM Research Service AnnouncedBy IPVM Team, Published Mar 28, 2022, 10:02am EDT
Info+ vs Research Service
IPVM will now have two subscription offerings (Info+ for $199 annually, including news, company profiles, the Calculator, etc.) and the Research Service, for $480 to $10,000 annually, including testing, shootouts, and financial and competitive analysis.
Watch the video below for a comparison:
The Research Service aims to release four reports weekly, including testing and analysis. Long-term releases will evolve with trends and subscriber requests.
In April and May, we plan to release the following shootouts:
- 4/5 MP Camera Shootout: Including 24 camera models from Avigilon, Axis, Bosch, ClareVision, Dahua, Digital Watchdog, Hanwha, Hikvision, Lilin, Ubiquiti, Uniview, Vivotek.
- Analytics Camera Shootout: Including 33 analytics from Ava, Avigilon, Axis, Bosch, Dahua, Digital Watchdog, Hanwha, Hikvision, Lilin, Meraki, Mobotix, Rhombus, Ubiquiti, Uniview, Turing, Verkada, Vivotek.
- Fisheye Camera Shootout: Including Ava, Avigilon, Axis, Bosch, Dahua, Hanwha, Hikvision, Illustra, Mobotix, Uniview, Verkada, Vivotek.
- Network Switch Shootout: Including Aruba, Cisco, D-Link, Netgear, TrendNet, Ubiquiti.
We also plan to release the following individual product tests:
- Openpath Access Control System Tested
- Disruptive Technologies Environmental Sensors
- Remote Lock Access Control Software
- Openpath Video Reader
- Halo C3 vape detector
- YourSix VSaaS + Axis
- Bosch VSaaS
- LenelS2 Elements VSaaS
- Ring + ONVIF
- Hanwha X AI Camera
Additionally, we plan to release the following competitive analysis reports:
- Top Expanding and Declining Companies, Based on Employees/Headcount
- VSaaS State Of The Market - Avigilon, Arcules, Ava, Eagle Eye, Genetec, Hikvision, Meraki, Openeye, Qumulex, Verkada, Wasabi.
- Analytics State Of The Market.
- Manufacturer Financials and Future Growth Directory.
IPVM will prioritize requests for Research Service subscribers and significantly expand the amount of Research reporting.
The Research Service will employ a tiered pricing structure based on an organization's number of employees.
To accommodate pricing for smaller organizations, we offer 3 plans with access to a limited number of Research reports per year, starting at just $480 including Info+ and 10 Research reports.
All subscriptions require a one-year contract with those under 40 physical security employees allowing for monthly payment.
Exception: Pricing for investors (VCs, PE firms, Investment banks evaluating M&A, etc.) will be $10,000 annually.
Subscribing organizations can purchase additional logins for extended access to employees. Organizations can pick from 4 options, depending on how many Research Report reads the employee needs, starting at $480 annually for 10 to $2,000 annually for unlimited reads.
Research Service subscribers can now license Research Service reports for unlimited internal organizational sharing. Per report internal licensing price is based on company size. No marketing use allowed.
IPVM will provide limited discounts or scholarships for those in academia, journalism, and non-profits, plus those who are top IPVM commenters or hold multiple IPVM certifications. Contact us to discuss eligibility.
We will not provide discounts to corporations or government organizations. Instead, our emphasis will be on providing value to organizations in their decision making.
Prioritizing Research Requests From Subscribers
Research Service subscribers will get priority for recommending research topics. This will allow us to publish more focused Research Service reports, increasing value to more subscribers.
We encourage those interested to share their top priorities for research coverage and share it with us via a 1-on-1 call.
Goal: Triple Our Research Output In Three Years
Our goal is to triple the amount of annual research we release in the next three years, as the Research Service will allow us to do more in-depth work and cover more segments. In this way, we can provide a far more valuable service to subscribers.
No Marketing Allowed
Consistent with IPVM's longstanding policy, no IPVM Research may be used for marketing, and no organization can hire or subscribe to IPVM for marketing purposes.
Barred For PRC And Russia
IPVM will not provide the Research Service to companies based in or controlled by The People's Republic of China (PRC) or the Russian Federation, regardless of where those company's employees are located.
IPVM shall continue to fairly and accurately test products from all countries.
1 report cite this report:
Back to Top