IP vs Analog Debate Recorded WebinarAuthor: John Honovich, Published on Dec 22, 2010
On Dec 21st, we held a live 'IP vs Analog' Debate webinar. The full 60 minute webinar is embedded below. Segment Breakdown:
- Start: What percentage of new cameras are IP?
- 3 Minute Mark: What impact did the Study have on Axis?
- 6 Minute Mark: For 14 Cameras, what would you use?
- 15 Minute Mark: Megapixel vs Multiple SD Tradeoffs
- 21 Minute Mark: Low light Megapixel Issues Examined
- 25 Minute Mark: Would you use a $1,000 DVR?
- 33 Minute Mark: Differentiators Inexpensive DVRs vs More Expensive
- 40 Minute Mark: PoS Integration Options
- 46 Minute Mark: For upgrading 16 analog cameras, use Hybrid DVR or VMS Software + Encoders?
- 57 Minute Mark: Maintenance Support Costs
Most Recent Industry Reports
The world's leading video surveillance information source, IPVM provides the best reporting, testing and training for 10,000+ members globally. Dedicated to independent and objective information, we uniquely refuse any and all advertisements, sponsorship and consulting from manufacturers.