Techs today are "dumber" than they used to be, despite better education and training and that makes a typical day "frustrating" for one undisclosed distributor.
Inside this interview, we talk with him about how techs' unwillingness to learn creates problems.
We address the following topics:
- How techs have become 'dumber'
- Why techs are unwilling to learn
- How he hates the box-move model
- How even the stock boy can tech support a panel
- How they will not sell it if they can not support it
- Why they dropped Dahua and Hikvision
- What camera brands they carry and why
- Why he says OEMing is not a big thing In Australia