Faulty Hikvision Fever Cam Setup at Mexico City Basilica and Cathedral
Donated Hikvision fever cameras (claiming screening of 1,800 people/min. with no black bodies at open-air entrances) are promoting a false sense of security at two of Mexico City's most important religious landmarks.
Inside this post, IPVM examines:
- Local Importance of Basilica and Metropolitan Cathedral
- Bad Implementation
- Repeated False Marketing Claim—1,800 people/min.
This is the fifth in a series of posts about faulty fever camera deployments in Latin America. For previous coverage, please see:
- 🇨🇱 Dangerous Hikvision Fever Camera Showcased by Chilean City
- 🇨🇴 Faulty Hikvision Cali Colombia Fever Camera Implementation
- 🇦🇷 Dahua Buenos Aires Bus Screening Violates IEC Standards and Dahua's Own Instructions
- 🇨🇴 Colombia's President Promotes Bad Hikvision Fever Camera Setup