Hikvision is expanding its 'deep learning' offerings with a new camera series called 'DeepinView' claiming false alarm reduction and improved accuracy.
We bought a DeepinView 1080p bullet camera (DS-2CD7A26G0-IZHS) and tested in multiple scenes for over two weeks to see how it performs examining:
- False alert performance: What did and did not cause false alerts?
- Intrusion detection accuracy: Did it miss valid people or vehicles in the scene in multiple conditions?
- Face detection performance: Did face detection work reliably in full light and low light at multiple angles?
- Ease of setup: How difficult or time-consuming was setup and optimization?
- Vs. competitive analytics: How did DeepinView compare to camera analytics from our IP Camera Analytics Shootout - Avigilon, Axis, Bosch, Dahua, Hanwha, Hikvision, Uniview?
- What components does it use? Ambarella, Huawei, Intel, NVIDIA, others?
- What difference does firmware version make?