Hikvision has released their next generation of AcuSense analytic cameras claiming "events such as rain drops, animals, or the movement of foliage, for example, will be drastically disregarded."
We bought and tested the Hikvision DS-2CD2346G2-I examining:
- How does AcuSense G2 compare to Hikvision's first generation AcuSense cameras?
- How does AcuSense G2 compare to Avigilon, Bosch, and Dahua analytics?
- Does it ignore common indoor and outdoor sources of false alarms?
- Were people and cars accurately detected?
- Are people properly detected walking, running, or crawling?
- How well does it integrate with major VMSes?
- What kind of SoC is used?
- How does image quality compare to the first generation Acusense?