HID, one of the world's largest access companies, said at the IPVM Access Control Show that more than 90% of the cards used are potentially insecure.
Inside this report, we share:
- HID Says Over 91% 'Potentially Insecure'
- Large Portion Of Market Still Uses 125 kHz
- How Many Credentials Use Unsecure CSN/UID Features
- Recommends Multi-Factor Authentication
- HID Still Sells/Supports Risky Formats
For background, see Hack Your Access Control With This $30 HID 125kHz Card Copier, Contactless Access Credentials Guide, and Multi-Factor Access Control Authentication Guide.