Hanwha has released their PTRZ camera, the Wisenet X Plus XNV-6081Z, claiming the "modular design allows for easy installation".
We bought and tested the Hanwha XNV-6081Z to see how it performs, examining:
- How does installability compare to typical dome models?
- How well does PTRZ work and how does it impact setup?
- How does image quality compare in full light (~200 lux), low light (~2, ~1, and ~0.1 lux) and WDR scenes?
- How does Hanwha's WiseStream II smart codec impact bandwidth day and night?
- How well does the camera integrate with VMSes?