Hanwha Techwin has released an 8K / 33MP resolution camera, the TNB-9000 with Hanwha claiming the "TNB-9000 represents the highest performing, highest resolution camera to date of Wisenet lineup."
Does moving to 8K make sense?
We tested the TNB-9000 against Axis' 20MP Q1659 and 4K Q1798-LE as well as the 4K Hanwha PNV-A9080, examining:
- How does image quality compare in full light (~300 lux), low light (~2 lux), and dark (~0.02 lux) scenes?
- How does it perform in real-world scenes?
- How well does it integrate to common third-party VMSes?
- How does the camera work using H.265, H.264, and WiseStream?
- How resource intensive is the device streaming on a workstation?
- How large is the Hanwha TNB-9000 compared to other box cameras?