IPVideo Corp has updated their Halo Smart Vape Detector to 2.0, claiming enhancements like anti-masking vape detection, spoken keyword detection, and aggression detection.
We bought and tested the original Halo here. Now, IPVM has tested HALO 2.0. How well did it perform? Inside, we examine the following:
- Have vape and THC detection improved?
- How does Halo's new anti-masking feature work?
- How well do keyword recognition and aggression work?
- How has the device's UI improved?
- How easy is it for users to configure the device?
- How has VMS integration changed?