Vehicle Gate Access Control Guide
Vehicle gate access control demands integrating various systems, such as high voltage electrical, concrete modification, trenching, welding, and low voltage systems (<50 volts), to effectively keep unauthorized vehicles out.
In this report, we examine the various facets of gate access, from design to install, and the special equipment needed.
- Defining 'Ground Loops'
- Why Vehicle Gates Require Ground Loops
- Special Card Reader Pedestals
- When Long Range Readers Are Needed
- Integrating High Powered Operators
- Why Intercoms and Lights Are Important