FLIR's Saros claims "accurate, actionable alerts" with a combination of 1080p visible and dual thermal sensors along with IR and white light illuminators.
We bought and tested the FLIR Saros DH-390 in real world scenes to see how accurate it really is, examining:
- How susceptible was Saros to false alerts from foliage, animals, lights, rain, and other sources?
- How accurate was human and vehicle and classification?
- What setup and configuration are required?
- How do bitrates compare to typical domes?
- How does Saros's size and form factor compare to other cameras?
- What visible and thermal imaging modes does the camera offer?
- How does FLIR's visible/thermal image enhancement work?