Exacq's Financial Position and Growth ExaminedBy John Honovich, Published on Jan 23, 2011
Exacq is a US based provider of VMS software and hDVR/NVR appliances. The following note overviews Exacq's financial position and growth based on a conversation with the company and their Inc 500 company profile:
- 2009 revenue was $9.7 Million USD
- 2010 revenue growth is 'far higher than the IP surveillance market average.'
- Updated: 2010 growth confirmed to be ~$19 Million USD
- The company is profitable.
- Exacq's VMS/DVR product was first released in 2006.
- 2006 annual revenue was approximately $500,000.
- The overwhelming majority of sales are from North America.
- Exacq is currently planning international expansion starting with EMEA.
- Exacq sells both appliances and software only. Appliances sales are the distinct majority of total sales.
For background, readers should review our Exacq VMS test.
Exacq has a strong reputation in the US among security users who want a simple to setup and use offering.