Eagle Eye has had some big wins in its two years in Mexico City but the company is still largely unknown and far smaller than its incumbent rivals to the south of the Texas company's HQ.
IPVM interviewed the Texas cloud company to learn more about its Mexico business and the challenges that it has encountered along the way.
Inside this note, we examine:
- Extremely Niche Player Locally
- Background: Entered Mexico/Latin America in 2019
- Competitors: Verkada, OpenEye, Genetec Stratocast
- Public Safety and Quick-Service Restaurants Key Verticals
- Mexico City Mi Calle Project
- Coronavirus Positive for Cloud
- Coronavirus Negative Impact: Lost Momentum
- Coronavirus Deaths Hit Industry in Mexico
- 'Traditional Thinking' Is Biggest Challenge
This is the third in a series of posts examining the Mexican businesses of various video surveillance manufacturers. See also: