Three years ago we tested Eagle Eye Cloud VMS/VSaaS and found many fundamental features missing and UX limitations. Since then the company's revenue has rocketed and the company has raised $40 million. How much better has the product gotten?
We tested Eagle Eye's Cloud VMS and new dome camera offering, the DD08. In this report we examine:
- What new features were added since our previous test?
- What common VMS features are missing?
- What client UX issues were found?
- How well do live and viewing and video playback work?
- How much streaming latency is there through the cloud?
- What video analytics are offered/supported?
- How does this compare to Verkada?