Dahua's sales dropped by 19.47% in the first quarter of 2020 amid the coronavirus pandemic, while three senior executives resigned, including its CFO.
The drop is far worse than crosstown rival Hikvision, whose sales fell ~5%. Plus, the Dahua resignations add to significant turbulence, with the firm's CEO leaving only two months ago.
In this note, we examine this news and what it means for Dahua's long-term outlook, including:
- Sales Plunge
- Dahua Blames Pandemic, "Big Projects" In Q1 2019
- Executives Resign for "Personal Reasons"
- Dahua Response to Resignations: Execs Need to take Responsibility
- Li Ke Was Supposed to Make Things "Clear"
- Chinese Media Reaction: What Happened to Dahua?
- Dahua Says Overseas Sales Still Growing
- Dahua's Mysterious Rise in Profits
- Thermal Camera Sales Surge But Still "Niche"
- Thermal Cameras Dahua's Best Hope?