Brivo is a veteran cloud access control provider who recently released its first combo reader / door controller.
We bought and tested Brivo's ACS100 and their cloud-based access platform to see how it stacks up against competitors in the security space.
In this report, we cover these findings and more:
- 6 key strengths and 6 key weaknesses, including 2 security risks.
- 6 videos and 7+ images showing physical build details of the controller, installation, overview of the app, and management interface.
- Test details of remote access control via Brivo's mobile Pass app
- Multiple sections and images explaining how the cloud management portal works
- Price and features versus other cloud-based access systems
Inside, we detail our findings on how well the system operates, where it is weak, and how it compares to other cloud offerings.