2009 Best New Video Surveillance ProductsAuthor: John Honovich, Published on Mar 22, 2009
This 16 page premium report explains why and how new video surveillance products offer value. The goal is to help industry professionals quickly identify the products with highest potential. It can be used as a general resource and as a tool to prioritize booth visits at ISC West / IFSEC.
This report examines 17 new video surveillance products entered into the 2009 SIA New Product Showcase (NPS). The SIA NPS is the leading yearly competition for new video surveillance products.
The products reviewed are:
- AISight from BRS Labs (Voted Best Video Analytics by the NPS)
- Axis M1031-W Cube Camera with Integrated IR
- Axis Q1755 HD/Megapixel Camera
- Axis M7001 Mini-Encoder
- Cernium CheckVideo
- CMS3000 Central Management Software from Avermedia
- Digital Window Panoramic Megapixel Camera from Scallop
- DV-IP Hybrid NVR from Dedicated Micros
- HD Day/Night IR Megapixel Camera Line from Avigilon
- Intransa StarterBlock Small Form Factor Storage Array
- Ocularis Investigate - Video Management User Interface
- Panasonic 2MP CCD Camera (Voted Best IP Device/Product by the NPS)
- PoE PTZ from JVC (see demo)
- Pivot3 Serverless Computing - Run VMS Software inside of Storage Array (Voted Best in Show by the NPS)
- Sarix Megapixel Camera Line from Pelco
- TimeSight Systems - NVR Optimized for Storage Minimization
- XProtect Analytics 2.0 from Milestone
- What is different about this product from current offerings
- What is the potential value of this product
- Who can make use of this product
Download the 2009 Best New Video Surveillance Product Review. NOTE: The password to open the report is 'premium'
2 reports cite this report:
Related Reports on Storage
Most Recent Industry Reports
The world's leading video surveillance information source, IPVM provides the best reporting, testing and training for 10,000+ members globally. Dedicated to independent and objective information, we uniquely refuse any and all advertisements, sponsorship and consulting from manufacturers.