Choosing the right backup power system depends on system size. While small and medium systems greatly benefit from using UPS battery backup sources, larger systems need a centralized generator power source.
How are these systems designed and specified? What type of maintenance effort is needed to keep them ready to go at a moment's notice? Inside we explain these factors:
- Comparing Generator Vs. Battery UPS Costs
- Why Generators May Actually Cost Less In Operation
- What Equipment Is Typically Needed For Generators
- Breaking Down Battery Maintenance Costs
- Why Generator Fuel Storage Can Be Problematic