Axis' new generation 360° multi-imager Q6010-E claims "total situational awareness" with 20MP resolution, directional audio analytics, and autopilot PTZ positioning.
We bought and tested the Axis Q6100-E to see how it performs, examining:
- What the image quality is in full light (~300 lux), low light, ~(2 lux), and dark scenes (~0.01 lux)?
- How flexible is imager positioning?
- How well does audio detection work, and how accurate is the PTZ tracking?
- What is the bandwidth consumption of the imagers / camera?
- How well does it integrate with third-party VMSes (Avigilon, Exacq, Genetec, Milestone, and NxWitness)?
- How many VMS licenses does it use across VMSes?
- What we would recommend this device for.