Axis has released the next generation of their widely used P32 camera series, now with their current ARTPEC-7 chip, claiming their imaging features: Lightfinder 2.0, Forensic WDR, and OptimizedIR.
We bought and tested the P3245-LVE against the previous version (P3225-LVE Mk II), as well as the Q series Q3515-LVE, Hanwha XNV-6080R and Hikvision DS-2CD2725FHWD-IZS. Inside, we answer the following:
- How does it compare in day and night (full light ~200 lux and IR/~0.02 lux) to other Axis cameras?
- How does it compare in super low light conditions such as ~2 lux and ~1 lux light?
- How even is IR coverage? Are there hotspots or dark areas?
- How do Zipstream H.265 and H.264 day and night bitrates compare?
- How well does it integrate into Avigilon, Exacq, Genetec, Milestone, and NxWitness?