Axis has added US support, faster speed recognition, and overhauled the UI since we first tested License Plate Verifier in 2020. But how well do these improvements work?
We tested Axis License Plate Verifier 2.0-2 using Axis' license plate capture camera, the Q1700-LE, examining the following:
- How does it handle multiple plates in the scene?
- How does it handle partial license plate reads?
- What caused misreads?
- How well does it integrate with other VMSes?
- What regions are supported?
- How do other updates in ALPV 2.0-2 perform?