Axis has released their second generation network radar, the D2110-VE, with deep-learning classification of vehicles and people. But how does it work in real world scenes?
We bought and tested the D2110-VE and in this report, we examine:
- Are vehicles and people accurately classified?
- Does radar false alert on animals, rain, or foliage?
- How do reflective objects impact detection?
- Does camera tracking accurately follow objects detected by radar?
- How does radar integrate into VMSes?
- How does performance compare to video analytics?