Avigilon has released 'Appearance Alerts' in ACC 7.4, which adds real-time facial recognition.
To see how this performed, we tested them with our H4A and H5A cameras and ACC7.4, examining:
- How well does Avigilon face recognition work?
- Where does it fail?
- What limitations exist for face watchlist management?
- What distance/PPF is required for face recognition?
- What is the maximum angle of incidence it recognizes faces?
- How well does it work in low light/IR lighting?
- How much does it cost?
- How much additional resource on the Analytics Server is required?
Appearance Alerts adds to Appearance Search, which we tested here.