Access show panelists say they fully expect Apple to charge them for mobile access Wallet support. Will they and if Apple does not, will this help or hurt traditional access control providers?
For background, see Apple Wallet Adds Mobile Access Control Support.
Inside this report, we share:
- Multiple panelist comments expecting Apple to charge for Wallet integration
- Why the cost fears disagree with Apple's business model
- Why Apple size, larger than the entire access market, undermines cost fears
- Despite the costs, panelists think Apple's involvement is a positive thing
- The three improvements Wallet has over separate access apps