Anyvision is aiming for $1 billion in revenue by 2022, backed by $74 million in funding.
But does their performance live up to the hype they have built?
We tested Anyvision's Better Tomorrow platform examining:
- How does it perform in real world surveillance scenarios?
- Does it false identify a person as a different person?
- Does it miss faces walking through the scene?
- Can it still recognize faces of people wearing sunglasses, hats, hoodies?
- How does it perform at night in low light (~2 lux) or dark/IR (~0.02 lux)?
- Does it detect anything other than human faces?
- Is the user interface easy to navigate?
- Does it integrate with major VMS systems?