Anyvision had a traumatic 2020 with massive layoffs and international scrutiny, but in September the company raised $43 million and in October they announced a new CEO, Avi Golan, who had previously worked at Softbank and Google.
Now that Golan has been at Anyvision for a number of months, we sat down with him to better understand where the embattled company is now and how they aim to rebound.
Inside this note, we share feedback from the interview, including:
- Change in Anyvision leadership
- Offerings beyond facial recognition
- Access control vs other focus
- Strategic changes in embedded and platforms
- Billion Dollar revenue target
- Company current size and expansion plans
- Commercial vs government markets
- Not related to Sightx.ai
- North American focus
- Outlook on China and APAC
- Outlook on regulation of facial recognition