AI is improving analytics, but which cameras are the best and worst?
In this report, we compare and contrast 30 different camera analytics from 14 manufacturers from our tests:
Inside, we cover:
- The best, average, and worst performers overall
- The weaknesses of the average and worst performers
- How competitors resisted outdoor false alerts (e.g., foliage, small animals, shadows/lights, rain)
- How competitors handled indoor false alerts (e.g., shadows, lights, and flashes)
- How well analytics detected subjects running and crawling
- How accurately objects were classified as vehicle, human, etc.
- Who delivered the greatest and least range (ranking pixel density / PPF requirements)
- What specific detection issues all 30 analytics
- How VMSes supported (or not) these cameras analytic events